For 2024, the Outreach commission is again asking the Parish to recommend charities that should receive money from Trinity. With that in mind, please consider submitting a request for an organization which you feel would benefit from our support in the coming year. The request form can be completed and submitted online at the Trinity website or printed out, completed and returned to the church office. The list of charities supported in 2023 included: Youth Guidance – WOW program, Guitars For Veterans, DuPage Habitat for Humanity, World Relief DuPage, Ecumenical Support Services for the Elderly (ESSE), Emmanuel Parish Summer Lunch Program, Water for People, and Hispanic Ministry Diocese of Chicago. Grants are made on a first-come/first-served basis. Money will be distributed until we run out of money. Here are some guidelines:
- Deadline for requests for 2024 is January 31, 2024.
- Decisions will be made and requesters will be notified of the results by March 1, 2024..
- For this year (2024), the maximum amount to be awarded to any organization will be $1000. Requesters are strongly encouraged to work with the Outreach Commission to find ways to raise additional funds or material donations for the specific charity using bulletin inserts, announcements during church services, special collections during services, sales of products (if applicable), etc.
- Each monetary award is good for one year; the request can be re-filed in the following year, if desired.
- Applications are NOT open to those charities which have received Outreach grants for the past 2 years (2022 and 2023).
Questions? Contact the Outreach Commission at